Originally posted by PXRacing:
What's the cost of the Stage 1 Kit?
If the Stage1 can handle that much torque what purpose for the Stage 2 kit???

I think all if not most all on this GB will probably never see past 290lbs. of torque. I've heard that Kevlar doesn't bite good to Flywheels like Fidanza which I have and I've found issues already with bite of the Clutchmasters Stage3 to the Fidanza, problems seem to be glaze over.

Anyway I'm gonna contact Spec and get some answers to my questions, see where I'm at and If the organic material might be better in the longrun with an Aluminum Flywheel, I'll post my comment when I get an answer from them...

If we can get the stage 2 kit throught the GB at the same price as the normal satage one why not and go ahead and uprgrade. Its not a matter of tq rating you have to think about heat and what its used for. You can slip any clutch but at the end of the day the kevlar will still be on the disc while the fiber if sliped will toast it pretty easy. Stage 2 I think would be the best bet, very streetable. You get up into the metal disc thats when it get very harsh. I have a metal puck right now and some days when very cold I can slip at idle but once you get some heat in it you can pop quarters in fourth gear. Just some insight. I have had three clutchs my car so I talk from a little experience.

98CSVT specII yada yada yada 95 Mustang GT M&M road&track box HP stage one 60-mm