Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by warmonger:
Since its on the news, there is no OPSEC violation in telling you that yes, 1st Cav Div in Ft. Hood has received deployment orders.

Give them hell!

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'll tell you what I would like...a video showing the MTX-75 disassembly and install of a quaife. That would be great!

Someone buy me a transmission and I'll videotape myself putting a quaife in it! Then I'll send them a copy of the video.

warmonger

Sure Warmonger, now you say that now....after I just ripped mine apart. I do have some digital still pics, but no video. But while we're on the subject, is there a trick to getting the damn reverse idler gear back in? I ended up breaking the bearing cage on the rear of the secondary shaft and had to order a new one. Then getting the shift fork guide rods to line up in BOTH case halves? I'm getting ready to finish it up tomorrow and hints would REALLY REALLY help!

I'll put holes in him!!
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by bnoon:
Never touched a MTX75 trans other than to separate it from the engine or put it back on. Well... other than a slave cylinder, but that's not really trans work.

I don't know if it's any different than any rear end as far as setting pinion/gear lash and side load, but the principals I'm sure are the same.

Did your unit get activated Tom???

Since its on the news, there is no OPSEC violation in telling you that yes, 1st Cav Div in Ft. Hood has received deployment orders. That is why I am trying to get as much done as I can beforehand and why I will probably wait to fabricate the intercooler until I get back...that is if KEYSER EVER GETS BACK TO ME!
If I shout he will call.

warmonger

Yeah, there's been lots of local news coverage of our local troops being activated. Since I'm a civilian worker at a state run facility in the basement of a NG Armory, I get to see the tear jerking family moments as the families drop off their loved ones in the parking lot nearly every day. I've never had anything add so much emotional stress in my life as what I've been seeing over the past couple of weeks. I hope it's quicker and more successfull than the last time we went up against that pee-on wanna-be dictator.

As Po-Jay said, GIVE THEM HELL!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard