Originally posted by bnoon:
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Originally posted by bnoon:
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAATTTTTT? DemonSVT skimping out on buying new tools?!?!?!?!?! Tell me it's not true!

Actually I have the $10 set of plastic disconnect tools. 2 bolts were much quicker.

See sometimes smarter beats the fancy smancy tools. (those are cool too! )

...and no I never did get the air nailer. I just used coated & colored deck screws. Worked out great!

You must have some faulty plastic disconnect tools then. I've got Kinger's fuel line disconnect on video. I'll download it to my site again since it's such a small file. Two bolts using a high speed air ratchet would get whooped... Even when doing the return style cars.

But if you have the ratchet set sitting on the cowl with tools right there, and the quick disconnect is somewhere in your toolbox, by the time you "find" the quick disconnect tool I'll have the line disconneted

yeah now i'm just poking fun.... but i do agree, the quick disconnect is the way to go, however it's not the ONLY way to go....

2000 Cougar V6 MTX 2001 3.0L Swap w/ PnP Heads - It ran, it boomed, it RUNS AGAIN Nearly all suspension mods Big ass stereo ...and more... See Her Here