Interesting note of the Koni's!!! May have to reconsider my options. In any case the point made was that by stiffening up the rear to reduce weight transfer, the end result will be better off-the-line traction.

As far as racing at SeaLevel, even that can be greatly dependent upon factoring Humidity. You must realize that a motor thrives on air, the more air you take away from it, the less power it produces. In the case of Higher elevation it's pretty obvious. But Humidity can and will do the same thing. Humidity is basically a level of moisture in the airmass. Higher level of Humidity means a greater volume of water to air ratio, inturn less power. It stands to reason that unless the air at sea level has medium to minimum levels of moisture, you will still be affected by a decrease in performance. I guess if you live a MileHigh and experience Humidity in the 70-80% range, you're really pressed out of luck....

In my case it's simply a matter of higher humidity factored in with a crappy track and wind.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com