probably the st200 struts alone are costing him about a tenth, probably more. Po-Jay you should consider investing in some Koni adjustables it'll allow you to keep the weight from transfering to the rear with that much more power and get more of the power to the ground where it belongs. I don't know what kind of traction issues you have, 'I only can Imagine,' but even on our low maintained bad traction track here in Hawaii, I've been able to pull off, I think it was 2 2.3 60ft. times.

Problem with a frontwheel drive car is it has to make up alot at midway track and to the line since it's tendency is prone to spinning tires, our platform dont help one bit too. If you haven't already, try gutting your whole back half of the car, that alone could help a bit, but that combined with a set of Koni's should do some wonders. I think with the power you're making you should have no problem running a 13.5 or better with slicks on a good track in optimum conditions and a trap speed of 104+.

will you be the first, as far as i know, recorded 103+trap speed in the 1/4mile

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com