Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
That would be cool!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by unisys12:
We secured two more rooms, one for Mark (Trapps) for check in on Thursday night and one for Tourman for a check in of Friday night. Rates will be the same as everyone else with singles, $40.60 per night after tax. You guys do not have to send any money to the hotel right now. You can pay them when you get there. Be sure to tell the front desk that your are with CEG and you have a room under the name of Kim Jackson.

**NOTE** Remember that if we get back up to 10 rooms, our rates will go back down to 30 bucks a night!!

Any other takers...??? Come on!! You know you want to come!!!

Has anyone heard from either Trapps or Tourman? I sent Trapps an e-mail the day after I posted this, which was almost a week ago, and I have not heard back from him yet. I also PM'd Tourman to let him know about this, but again... I have not heard from him either.

If anyone has any information about these two individuals, please... Do not approach them! Please contact me ASAP! They have both been reported has driving Contours and we all know what that means... They have a heavy foot and will run!

J/K

But seriously, I would really like to get a response from both of them. Just some confirmation that they will be there. Exspecially Trapps, since I have his room set-up for Thursday. I do not want to get stuck in Huntsville washing floors because someone does not show. I will cancel the rooms if I do not hear from them soon.

Thanks guys!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
We secured two more rooms, one for Mark (Trapps) for check in on Thursday night and one for Tourman for a check in of Friday night. Rates will be the same as everyone else with singles, $40.60 per night after tax. You guys do not have to send any money to the hotel right now. You can pay them when you get there. Be sure to tell the front desk that your are with CEG and you have a room under the name of Kim Jackson.

**NOTE** Remember that if we get back up to 10 rooms, our rates will go back down to 30 bucks a night!!

Has anyone heard from either Trapps or Tourman? I sent Trapps an e-mail the day after I posted this, which was almost a week ago, and I have not heard back from him yet. I also PM'd Tourman to let him know about this, but again... I have not heard from him either.

If anyone has any information about these two individuals, please... Do not approach them! Please contact me ASAP! They have both been reported has driving Contours and we all know what that means... They have a heavy foot and will run!

J/K

But seriously, I would really like to get a response from both of them. Just some confirmation that they will be there. Exspecially Trapps, since I have his room set-up for Thursday. I do not want to get stuck in Huntsville washing floors because someone does not show. I will cancel the rooms if I do not hear from them soon.

Thanks guys!

When can we get our rooms on Friday?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Hector, I have you set to where you can get in your room early. Remember? When you get to the hotel, just go to the front desk and tell them who you are. The manager said that it should not be a problem to get you into your room earlier then 12. He asked me what time you were planning on making it there, but I did not know so I just told him "Way before 12."

I think the same would go for Steve as well.

I am not going to cancel our rooms, just the one's for Trapps and Tourman. That is only if I do not hear from them by Thursday.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Hector, I have you set to where you can get in your room early. Remember? When you get to the hotel, just go to the front desk and tell them who you are. The manager said that it should not be a problem to get you into your room earlier then 12. He asked me what time you were planning on making it there, but I did not know so I just told him "Way before 12."

I am not going to cancel our rooms, just the one's for Trapps and Tourman. That is only if I do not hear from them by Thursday.

We should be getting there around midnight...Friday!

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

ummm you mean...midnite thurs dude. If you have any problems you should have my cell number, Joe does if you don't I will be up call me and we will get it taken care of if need be...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

ummm you mean...midnite thurs dude. If you have any problems you should have my cell number, Joe does if you don't I will be up call me and we will get it taken care of if need be...

L8R
Rich

Cell phone number? I have no cell phone number.

U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

Hector... Is it Thursday or Friday night that you will be getting in? If it is midnight Thursday (12AM thursday night), then you will not be able to get into the room, that early, without paying for another night. The manager said that he could let you in if you got that there at like 9 or 10 AM Friday. Remember the room is for Friday and Saturday. I am sure though that if you get into town midnight thursday, you can go to the front desk and pay for an extra night. That is if the front desk is open then...?

I need to get everyone my cell number as well, in case someone runs into a problem with their room. That way me or Kim can call and try to get everything straightened out...

My work cell...662-305-2909
Kim's cell...662-315-2412
Home Number...662-651-5016 (if I am not online )

U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U

J/K

Thanks guys!

Well I have not heard from either yet. I will have to cancel their rooms if I do not hear something from them by this afternoon.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Just a little side note; Hector.....
If you get into HSV Friday morning, go to the front desk and ask for "Bob" and he will put you in a room for you to take a nap or whatever you may wish to do. If your room that is reserved is not ready yet it will be a different room, but do not fear. Bob told me that while we are gone he will personally move your things to your reserved room and all you have to do is go back to the front desk and get the new key.

Don't worry we got you covered

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard