Originally posted by unisys12:
My wife is currently on the phone securing rooms for some of you that have stated that you will be coming to the meet.

Please let me know if you are planning on staying in Huntsville guys. We secured two more rooms, one for Mark (Trapps) for check in on Thursday night and one for Tourman for a check in of Friday night. Rates will be the same as everyone else with singles, $40.60 per night after tax. You guys do not have to send any money to the hotel right now. You can pay them when you get there. Be sure to tell the front desk that your are with CEG and you have a room under the name of Kim Jackson.

**NOTE** Remember that if we get back up to 10 rooms, our rates will go back down to 30 bucks a night!!

Any other takers...??? Come on!! You know you want to come!!!

I would love to come down to Huntsville, but seeing as how I live in K-town that would be a lot of miles to put on my Tour. Man I wish it wasn't so far away!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake