So the update:

Laura's mom is good she is a freaking trooper. They reduced the ventilator work down to 3% as of Monday night and everything was go. Get this 5am Tues morning and she is awake and alert but you know, groggy. She has had enough of the tubes.....so......she....pulls them out! LOLOLOL Actually she pulled them up to a point where the doctors felt that it would be more work to try to reset them so they took the tubes out all the way.

Everything looks good keep praying that she will continue to mend and make sure you bring some thankyou card or "glad you are on the mend" something because she is helping with the meet....we are having the BBQ in her backyard and in my frontyard. They join. So hey, if you wanna bring some card for her cool! Call her "Mom", give her a hug and tell her thanks for letting us hang out at her place and park on her grass.

I will give more updates if need be...

THANKS EVERYONE!!! CEG is becoming like another extension of family for me and we really appreciate it...so this meet will be a great time for us to thankyou for praying and thinking about her and I am sure she would like to say "Thanks" too.

You guys rock!

Thanks for the support!

Hollar if I can help you guys out!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville