Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
sure looks like a POS SVT to me
better take her to the bone yard while they will still be able to give you something for the scrap metal.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hey, I like it! Cool to know you are making it!

Thanks for the prayers!!!!!!

We thank you!!!! Tomorrow is a big day. They are taking her off the respirator to see if she her lungs are strong enough.....I saw her tonight, I have said to some of you, it was scary stuff....She is a Christian and has that assurance so either way it will be good. Just pray that we can be strong enough to accept whatever happens.

Keep praying!!!!

Thanks!

I will keep you posted....somehow....either directly or indirectly.

oh and the CEL came back...same problem...hmmmm is the cat's days are numbered.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
sure looks like a POS SVT to me
better take her to the bone yard while they will still be able to give you something for the scrap metal.

ROTFLMA! I will call ya around 10a.m. It's not anything I did was it? I thought I got all the bolts tight man!? j/k

Rich... We are there for ya dude. Like I said, feel free to call anytime you like if things get tough or you just want to take a break or for whatever reason. I will call you in a few if I don't see you around.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Just a quick update for everyone that sent me money. I will be getting the money order today and mailing it off tomorrow.

I have made some last minute adjustments for Heather. If there are any others that would like adjustments, please let me know. If not... then everything will be finalized as of tomorrow morning. Kim will call the hotel and let them know that the deposit money is in mail with the contract and let them know of any last minute changes anyone might have.

Thanks to everyone that took part in this. Maybe next time we can get more people in, but either way... I had a lot of fun dealing with eveyone on this and look forward doing it again.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
So the update:

Laura's mom is good she is a freaking trooper. They reduced the ventilator work down to 3% as of Monday night and everything was go. Get this 5am Tues morning and she is awake and alert but you know, groggy. She has had enough of the tubes.....so......she....pulls them out! LOLOLOL Actually she pulled them up to a point where the doctors felt that it would be more work to try to reset them so they took the tubes out all the way.

Everything looks good keep praying that she will continue to mend and make sure you bring some thankyou card or "glad you are on the mend" something because she is helping with the meet....we are having the BBQ in her backyard and in my frontyard. They join. So hey, if you wanna bring some card for her cool! Call her "Mom", give her a hug and tell her thanks for letting us hang out at her place and park on her grass.

I will give more updates if need be...

THANKS EVERYONE!!! CEG is becoming like another extension of family for me and we really appreciate it...so this meet will be a great time for us to thankyou for praying and thinking about her and I am sure she would like to say "Thanks" too.

You guys rock!

Thanks for the support!

Hollar if I can help you guys out!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
One more thing

There is another event happening in HSV on the 25-27th called "Panoply - Festival of the Arts". It is cool, live bands food, arts and crafts...that could also be factored in somewhere in the weekend...

L8R
Rich

U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Just wanted to let everyone know that the money was sent off today for the rooms. Everything is set and taken care of. Sign will be up also. The only thing we will be missing is one of those talking M&M's on our pillow. Man how cool would that be?!

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the money was sent off today for the rooms. Everything is set and taken care of. Sign will be up also. The only thing we will be missing is one of those talking M&M's on our pillow. Man how cool would that be?!

Hey...as long as he drives a contique we will get along just fine!

"The milk choclate melts...." Oh wait maybe this is not a good idea...

L8R
Rich

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
Originally posted by unisys12:

Hey...as long as he drives a contique we will get along just fine!

"The milk choclate melts...." Oh wait maybe this is not a good idea...

L8R
Rich

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
My wife is currently on the phone securing rooms for some of you that have stated that you will be coming to the meet.

Please let me know if you are planning on staying in Huntsville guys. We secured two more rooms, one for Mark (Trapps) for check in on Thursday night and one for Tourman for a check in of Friday night. Rates will be the same as everyone else with singles, $40.60 per night after tax. You guys do not have to send any money to the hotel right now. You can pay them when you get there. Be sure to tell the front desk that your are with CEG and you have a room under the name of Kim Jackson.

**NOTE** Remember that if we get back up to 10 rooms, our rates will go back down to 30 bucks a night!!

Any other takers...??? Come on!! You know you want to come!!!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard