Originally posted by unisys12:
Ok boys and girls. It is almost time to wrap this puppy up. I should be getting the last deposit in the mail in a few days.

As for NECO, I still have no idea and have not heard from anyone on that deal. So! I added a post to Kades thread on the subject that I have rooms avaliable and it seems that there is ZERO interest. I also posted in "Heart of Dixie", which is the Alabama forum and nothing so far. 5 people have looked at it, but that is it. I will only consider them as coming if I hear from someone there before the end of the month.

I have gotten money from Hector and Heather for their deposits (Thanks guys!). I talked to Neal today and he is sending his tomorrow. Kim and I have ours set aside so we are all go too. I am waiting to hear from the other SVT owner that I meet a few days ago, but I think he has started a new factory job and if you have every worked in a factory before you know how that can go. Throw being new in on top of that! Anyway, I will know for sure this weekend.

Other then that, I think that is about it. So it was not as many people staying as we once thought, but it was one heck of a try. I still think the tune out will be good, just seemed like we would have more people staying. It's all good though. Everything is still on if we have late comers though, so it is still no biggy.

I guess the only thing left is to show those yanks how to through a meet down southern style!! Hey guys, just one little bit of advice for ya! "BBQ sauce is a little slick on the steering wheel, so please use napkins."

P.S. When Kim talked to the manager today, she made sure about the sign and that he got the name right. The will read, Welcome Contour Enthusiasts Group. Then below that will be the web address. There might only be a few of us staying there, but will be representing all the way!!

Going to show us yanks a meet southern style? I have family in Mississippi and Tennesee.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ