U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LocoChick'95:
I mailed mine today, Phil!

Thanks Heather.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:

Thanks Heather.

Phil ROCKS!!!!

OK guys I have been busy as usual, I have tomorrow off so IF I get my check ontime, I HOPEFULLY will be putting a new o2 sensor in.

Heather...In your PM did you ask the NECO guys to post on the site??? This will help if they wanna come!

Phil, remember that list of names you gave me? Put all the names of the people you have on that list so that we can see who is and who isn't coming.

This will give us an idea of who we should PM directly.

Thanks guys...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Yeah you should be getting mine tomorrow or Saturday.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

Heather...In your PM did you ask the NECO guys to post on the site??? This will help if they wanna come!

Yes. I asked Kade about posting on the NECO site.

BTW..good luck with the 02 sensor Rich. I hope that fixes the problem!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Yes. I asked Kade about posting on the NECO site.

BTW..good luck with the 02 sensor Rich. I hope that fixes the problem!

Good job! Yeah mee tooo! I still have the mod bug and it has been warm.....as soon as I get the o2 sensor in, if it fixes the problem...I may have to do some other mods...such as exhaust....

Keep ya posted
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Phil, remember that list of names you gave me? Put all the names of the people you have on that list so that we can see who is and who isn't coming.

This will give us an idea of who we should PM directly.

Rich,

Well I sort of already did that a few weeks ago and have pretty much heard back from everyone except topgunz_1, but Heather took care of that for me. We will just have to wait and see.

Just for your reference though, here is what I did. I went back and scrolled through the first Nashville Meet post that Chris started long time ago, the updated thread where the date was changed and got the list of names from there. Here they are... It really isn't a lot

LoCoChick'95 (Heather) - Huntsville, Nashville / Room Set
LoCoZ2.0 (Hector) - " " / Room Set
ContourZetec (Joe) - " " / Staying with sister
bk4293 (Steve) - " " / Staying Somewhere Else
unisys12 (Phillip and Kim) - " " / Room Set
sosaudio1 (Rich) - " " / Homebound
skid123 (Neal) - " " / Room Set
ATL-SVT (Tim) - Nashville / Not Staying
JSUMoose1489 (Jarred) - Huntsville / Not Staying Over
willjed2 (unknown) - will not be able to make it
WR99SVT (unknown) - will not be able to make it
topgunz_1 (Kared) - Still making plans to make it, w/friends

That is about all I have. Have I missed someone??

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

LoCoChick'95 (Heather) - Huntsville, Nashville / Room Set =1
LoCoZ2.0 (Hector) - " " / Room Set =2
ContourZetec (Joe) - " " / Staying with sister
bk4293 (Steve) - " " / Staying Somewhere Else
unisys12 (Phillip and Kim) - " " / Room Set =3
sosaudio1 (Rich) - " " / Homebound
skid123 (Neal) - " " / Room Set =4
ATL-SVT (Tim) - Nashville / Not Staying
JSUMoose1489 (Jarred) - Huntsville / Not Staying Over
willjed2 (unknown) - will not be able to make it
WR99SVT (unknown) - will not be able to make it
topgunz_1 (Kared) - Still making plans to make it, w/friends

That is about all I have. Have I missed someone??

So that is 4 rooms of 10. We need to get that number up!

Let's recruit some more people. LOL!!! JSU Moose is actually from Jax AL...I thought he was staying...not sure....

Phil, ttt the thread at the NECO forum and tell them that we have room left and the opportunities there for them to come...They may...then they may not..anyone wanna check FocalJet? I may post on FCO as well but the SE forum on there is about dead.

Ok so that is getting us closer...and be sure to check the HSV thread so that I can make sure you get your directions to the house.

Thanks Phil

This is coming together nicely

Rich

U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Ok boys and girls. It is almost time to wrap this puppy up. I should be getting the last deposit in the mail in a few days.

As for NECO, I still have no idea and have not heard from anyone on that deal. So! I added a post to Kades thread on the subject that I have rooms avaliable and it seems that there is ZERO interest. I also posted in "Heart of Dixie", which is the Alabama forum and nothing so far. 5 people have looked at it, but that is it. I will only consider them as coming if I hear from someone there before the end of the month.

I have gotten money from Hector and Heather for their deposits (Thanks guys!). I talked to Neal today and he is sending his tomorrow. Kim and I have ours set aside so we are all go too. I am waiting to hear from the other SVT owner that I meet a few days ago, but I think he has started a new factory job and if you have every worked in a factory before you know how that can go. Throw being new in on top of that! Anyway, I will know for sure this weekend.

Other then that, I think that is about it. So it was not as many people staying as we once thought, but it was one heck of a try. I still think the tune out will be good, just seemed like we would have more people staying. It's all good though. Everything is still on if we have late comers though, so it is still no biggy.

I guess the only thing left is to show those yanks how to through a meet down southern style!! Hey guys, just one little bit of advice for ya! "BBQ sauce is a little slick on the steering wheel, so please use napkins."

P.S. When Kim talked to the manager today, she made sure about the sign and that he got the name right. The will read, Welcome Contour Enthusiasts Group. Then below that will be the web address. There might only be a few of us staying there, but will be representing all the way!!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Ok boys and girls. It is almost time to wrap this puppy up. I should be getting the last deposit in the mail in a few days.

As for NECO, I still have no idea and have not heard from anyone on that deal. So! I added a post to Kades thread on the subject that I have rooms avaliable and it seems that there is ZERO interest. I also posted in "Heart of Dixie", which is the Alabama forum and nothing so far. 5 people have looked at it, but that is it. I will only consider them as coming if I hear from someone there before the end of the month.

I have gotten money from Hector and Heather for their deposits (Thanks guys!). I talked to Neal today and he is sending his tomorrow. Kim and I have ours set aside so we are all go too. I am waiting to hear from the other SVT owner that I meet a few days ago, but I think he has started a new factory job and if you have every worked in a factory before you know how that can go. Throw being new in on top of that! Anyway, I will know for sure this weekend.

Other then that, I think that is about it. So it was not as many people staying as we once thought, but it was one heck of a try. I still think the tune out will be good, just seemed like we would have more people staying. It's all good though. Everything is still on if we have late comers though, so it is still no biggy.

I guess the only thing left is to show those yanks how to through a meet down southern style!! Hey guys, just one little bit of advice for ya! "BBQ sauce is a little slick on the steering wheel, so please use napkins."

P.S. When Kim talked to the manager today, she made sure about the sign and that he got the name right. The will read, Welcome Contour Enthusiasts Group. Then below that will be the web address. There might only be a few of us staying there, but will be representing all the way!!

Going to show us yanks a meet southern style? I have family in Mississippi and Tennesee.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard