Originally posted by LocoChick'95:
$40 a night for a double isn't too bad. I was worried it would be more than that. Also, the $47 deposit is for BOTH nights, correct? And that will be deducted from the $80 for both nights, right? Did you mention to the manager that it wasn't in the contract that the rates would increase if the 10 rooms weren't filled? Phil, I appreciate all your hard work, man. I don't think there is anything else that is cheaper in the area--unfortunately. I remembered looking it up and most were $45 to $50 a night. So, $40 is good. Also, I'd rather be in the same hotel as everyone rather than have us all split up over town.

Thanks! That really sets my mind at ease. I just knew that everyone was going to dunce me for all this.

Yes, whatever the deposit will finally be, will be for both nights. This is the deposit that you would normally pay with your credit card when reserving the room over the phone or online. And yes, it will be deducted from the total cost of the room.

As for NECO, I PMed Kade today and heard back from him. He is still trying to go and also get some other people. More people means cheaper rooms.

Very cool indeed. Glad the hear.

Anyone else from AL, MS and LA thinking about going? It's going to be fun ya'll!

Yes it is!!!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime