I am sorry for getting everyone all worked up over this. I was just a little ticked off over all this. Heather, I read back through the contract and it did not state that if all the rooms were not filled the pricing would change. This was the manager of the hotel that told me this, so... Oh I could shoot myself right now.

Prices right now are $36 plus tax for a single per night and $40 plus tax for a double per night. This is only a few cents cheaper then online prices!!! So you can see why I got so upset. Oh and the deposit makes no sense. They raised the deposit to $47 per room!! That being for two nights.

Now! If we can get more rooms filled, the price of the rooms along with the deposit will come back down. I am willing to fight this so that we can get a better rate then this. It is not too late to even check with another hotel and I might just do that. If everyone would feel more comfortable just doing this themselves at this point, I can understand and I am very sorry about this. I will still be saying I am sorry to you guys when we get to Huntsville that Friday. But! If you want be to press forward and see if we can get some more people in this, I will be more then glad to do so. I really want this just as bad as everyone else.

Heather & Hector, as for deposits, don't send me any money right now. Like I said before, lets see where this goes before we do anything else.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime