Originally posted by unisys12:
Well Kim got off the phone with the hotel this morning and I am not pleased at all. Since we have only 4 rooms right now, our rates have went sky high, along with the deposits!! I know that I said this would not happen and I meant it, but the hotel has changed it on us. Sorry, it is out of my hands. This really pisses me off!

The only way that we will be able to get the rates that I have outlined above, we must fill all ten rooms. There was a lot of interest in this and a good number of people staying over when all this was being planned and I am wondering where they have all went. I know that we can fill all ten rooms or at least close to it. A hell of a lot closer then 4.

Honestly, if we have only 4 rooms, we will basically get the online rate, which is only a buck or two short of the standard rate.

If everyone feels like there will be no one else interested in getting a room this way, which is way easier and at a way better rate, then I would think that we should just drop the idea and everyone book their own rooms individually.

quote=LocoChick'95] How high is sky high? Should we call the hotel and book with them or online? Are they really firm on the regular price? Let me know if I have to book directly with them. That totally sucks that they did that..maybe I will find another place all together and not give them my business at all.

Thanks Phil for putting this together and taking the time. If you have the contract, does it say anywhere on there that you have to fill up all 10 rooms? If not, and you have it in writing, then you should be able to pay the rates stated in the contract.

What is high? I will send my deposit tomorrow if that helps any. Let me know.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ