Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Originally posted by maybefast:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
I have jumped from roofs.

I am not called LoCo for nothing.

just reinforces the need to get all your contact info...this is looking like a bad insurance commercial...LOL

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
heeellllloooooo

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
heeellllloooooo

HI
Rich you need to hop pn AIM or something once and a while... got a few questions to ask ya.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hey Phil, do you have any more information on when we need to send you the money for the deposit? Juuuusst wonderin'.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Heather, are you a mind reader or something? I just came online to mention that. Hector, you better watch out man!

I will PM those that have sent me room info very soon, besides Heather. It looks like we will not be filling all ten rooms in Huntsville, so come Monday Kim will call the hotel and let them know. This means that the deposit will go down!

I wanted to let everyone know so that if there is someone that needs a room, they really need to speak up!!

I will be sending out PM's to those that said that they will be coming and staying once again. I will only give everyone a few days to lock everything in so please, SPEAK UP if you plan on staying in Huntsville.

There does not seem to be much interest in staying in Nashville, so doc stated that until there is he was going to hold off on setting that up until there was some shown. Please, if you want to sleep over in Nashville, let him know! If you want to sleepover in Huntsville, please let me know!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
I just edited my sig to draw some more attention to this! Should have done it a long time ago, but I didn't! As soon as Chris adds the update thread with all the low down on the Nashville date, I will add it as well.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Heather, are you a mind reader or something? I just came online to mention that. Hector, you better watch out man!

I will PM those that have sent me room info very soon, besides Heather. It looks like we will not be filling all ten rooms in Huntsville, so come Monday Kim will call the hotel and let them know. This means that the deposit will go down!

I wanted to let everyone know so that if there is someone that needs a room, they really need to speak up!!

I will be sending out PM's to those that said that they will be coming and staying once again. I will only give everyone a few days to lock everything in so please, SPEAK UP if you plan on staying in Huntsville.

There does not seem to be much interest in staying in Nashville, so doc stated that until there is he was going to hold off on setting that up until there was some shown. Please, if you want to sleep over in Nashville, let him know! If you want to sleepover in Huntsville, please let me know!

Heather! NECO???? Do we know anything??? Four cars? Are they accounted for?

Ok so how many cars are coming Phil? Guys remember we need all your info PM'd to us so that we can make sure that everything goes good for ya!

L8R
Rich

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

How much for the deposit?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Hector, right now we are looking at $18. If we do not fill all ten rooms, after the contract is adjusted, the deposit will come down some.

Right now, I have only had one person (that being Heather) PM me any info. I am still waiting to hear from topgunz on the NECO guys. Better yet I will head over there to fastcougar and post to his thread about the rooms.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
When do you need the $18?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard