Heather, are you a mind reader or something? I just came online to mention that. Hector, you better watch out man!

I will PM those that have sent me room info very soon, besides Heather. It looks like we will not be filling all ten rooms in Huntsville, so come Monday Kim will call the hotel and let them know. This means that the deposit will go down!

I wanted to let everyone know so that if there is someone that needs a room, they really need to speak up!!

I will be sending out PM's to those that said that they will be coming and staying once again. I will only give everyone a few days to lock everything in so please, SPEAK UP if you plan on staying in Huntsville.

There does not seem to be much interest in staying in Nashville, so doc stated that until there is he was going to hold off on setting that up until there was some shown. Please, if you want to sleep over in Nashville, let him know! If you want to sleepover in Huntsville, please let me know!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime