Got the contract in the mail today. Everything is set! We have everything worked out. So if you know of anyone that will be coming to Huntsville on the 25th and will need a room, send them to me and I will get them set-up with whatever they will need. As far as the room goes anyway!

Here is the list of rates as stated in the contract on a per night basis (we currently have all rooms reserved to two nights, but let me know how long you will be staying and we can change it)...

Doubles - with up to 4 guests per room
2 guests - $34 + tax of $4.40 = $38.40
3 guests - $38 + tax of $4.80 = $42.80
4 guests - $42 + tax of $5.20 = $47.20

Single - with up to 2 guests per room
1 guest - $30 + tax of $4.00 = $34.00
2 guest - $34 + tax of $4.40 = $38.40

So far we have 3 singles and 4 doubles left open. Check in time is 3 o'clock. We asked and they told us that we could not check in any sooner, so those of us planning on getting into Huntsville before three will have to hang at Rich's house (man I hope you are off work that day! ) or take that chance to go grab a few things for your stay. You can of course check in after 3. Signed contract is not due back until April 15th, but I would still like to get everyones rooms set up by the 10th if possible. And of course changes can be made up until the 15th.

Also, just to reiderate a few things so that they are clear to everyone... we do not have to have all 10 rooms full to get this rate. If the number goes up or down, it does not matter, the rate will stay the same. If you notice a lower price quoted online at this hotel, please let me know and I will get us that rate or lower. Right now we are still below online prices! These prices will not go up, but can come down if we catch them at a lower rate.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime