Originally posted by unisys12:
A little update on the room situation for Huntsville....

We will find out in the morning about deposit information. Will update everyone on that then.

As for room rates... The rate that we have right now is about $10 dollars off the standard, but we can do better. What we are going to do is ask for online prices. This will take the two person rooms down around 32 bucks a night and a single person room down to around 30 bucks. We should still be able to get this price even if we do not have 10 rooms, but it does give us more leverage. I have some PM's to get out, to see if some are still coming. As of right now, it is looking good though.

Also, just to let everyone know, it will not matter if you want one or two beds. The prices will be the same. All rooms have data ports (that is a fancy way of saying that the room has an extra phone line for us laptop toatin' folks!), fridges and of course 25" TV. Yes they are color too! I tell ya I went all out on this one guys. Ok! My wife set this up, not me.

Anyway, just thought I would let everyone know.

This is excellent!!!

We need to stay on top of this! Phillip and I talked about this last nite. All we really need to do in this thread is to work out the people that are coming to stay in Huntsville so that Phil and his wife can get this concrete.

So remember, if you don't help them out...you may be sleeping in your car...

This thread's ONLY function is for reservation and hotel info!

If you have an activities question go to the Nashville date thread.

At this point we need a definitive head count to start with. There is also a matter of fundage (is that a word?) that Phillip can go over about the standard hotel stuff like deposits and such.

Heather, I need you to contact the NECO guys and see if they have posted in their forum or will post and they need to make sure to get a list to us here.

Guys remember to thank Phil and his wife for getting the rooms when you get a chance.

The countdown continues.

Thanks for making the whole weekend one to remember!

REMEMBER TO CHECK IN HERE!
Next post will have a form you can edit.
Just click quote and edit the quote with the required info

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville