Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
OK, but honestly, if a little squabbling is enough to chase someone away, I can't believe that such weakness of fortitude would be missed.

Frankly, I would say enough is enough on all of the theories as to why "everyone's leaving CEG." They're not.

I know what you're frustrated about. I understand. I get frustrated with people, too. But c'mon.

BTW, I think enough sensible people (like you and me) have posted here to keep Autumn Orange coming back. So, no one is "chased away" at present.

Sorry if I sounded like an a$$ earlier. I guess it could be read that way, but I was just trying to make a point with some humor.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
True... i didnt mean to say this is the reason why (if any) people are leaving. I mean just fed up sometimes.
It's all good!

Silver 98 SVT Contour E0 #4121 Reborn with 3L 6/03 Dyno: Max Horse Power= 194.1 Max Torque= 184.8 http://www.geocities.com/speeddemons19 Also at www.cardomain.com/memberpage/561067
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
ok... id like to get this post back on track.. who makes them and do they offer a set with an extended front to fit a vortech.

2000 t-red SVT ****too quick for civics**** i have a few tricks up my sleeve
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard