Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ImportKLLR - My sentiments exactly. At least they ARE stainless and not the poorly ceramic coated (they have been known to rust out!) aluminised crap MSDS is pawning off.

I think this is a great thing that we have another option.

My only dislike is the y-pipe. It has the same crapola "V" bend in the rear bank pipe that MSDS y-pipes have. You should've gone with a SHO Shop style y-pipe and ditched the poorly executed 180° bend.

The only thing you need to do now is provide an incentive for buyers on this Group Buy Forum by dropping the price to a GB price, not the same retail price as the MSDS units.

Think about it.

PS, you might be able to use these headers as turbo headers if you went with the same style turbo piping system that warmonger has gone with. But in all honesty, nothing compares with SF's turbo pipes, they are works of art!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hmmm... I guess the next time I hear or see another Tru-Dual setup on a Contour, I should sue for copying... Hmmmm.

Let this Group Buy go on without hassle... If you want to argue, argue elsewhere.

I like the Stainless, but alas I have the MSDS installed. And I haven't had any problems with them for the past year and a half.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
carefull Stazi, you don't wanna go against the almighty Demonsvt. cause he's always right and everyone else is wrong!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
As DemonSVT would say:

"Buy these headers and be prepared to suck A$$!!!"

Last edited by RogerB; 03/06/03 02:24 PM.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Regular Retail Price is $699 + Shipping. I am not here to compete directly with MSDS for we have two different materials in our designs of the Shorty Headers. With this price I am offering for quick purchase right off my website, you will be saving $50 off retail which will go up once the first 15 sets are sold.

You will not have to use our Y-pipe with our headers. If you have an aftermarket Y-pipe, feel free to use it.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by AutumnOrange:
Regular Retail Price is $699 + Shipping. I am not here to compete directly with MSDS for we have two different materials in our designs of the Shorty Headers. With this price I am offering for quick purchase right off my website, you will be saving $50 off retail which will go up once the first 15 sets are sold.

Umm..Ehr..Ohhh..Well... No Thanks! I pass on this "deal."

Offer us a discount on just the headers without the Y-pipe.
Remember, you came to OUR group buy forum!

I also think it would help quite a bit if you could address the questions that DemonSVT raised.

Last edited by JEDsContour; 03/06/03 03:19 PM.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Your right... I came to your Group Buy Forum and got bashed by people who can probably barely tell what motor they have in their own car.. Either way...

How many people would be interested in the Headers without the Y-pipe... If we can get 10 people, I am sure I can ship them without the Y-pipe

Thanks

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Your right... I came to your Group Buy Forum and got bashed by people who can probably barely tell what motor they have in their own car.. Either way...

How many people would be interested in the Headers without the Y-pipe... If we can get 10 people, I am sure I can ship them without the Y-pipe

Thanks

And you got defended by people who do. You gotta take the bad with the good here.

I am interested - give me a price I like and I will install them and tell others what I think...Eventually (my project car is still several months from completion).

Last edited by JEDsContour; 03/06/03 04:05 PM.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
pending on how much Jed likes his... i would be interested....

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Your right... I came to your Group Buy Forum and got bashed by people who can probably barely tell what motor they have in their own car..

what an ass....don't know how you're in business criticizing your potential customers. take this back to the other boards and insult others.... If your customer service equals your comments above, no one will have issues as you won't be in business for long..

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard