There is only soo many ways you can make shorty headers for the cougar. MSDS was the very first company to do so. These headers are similar, but different in design. Look at MSDS pics then look at mine.

There will be no warranty against fires. I don't even know why this is an issue. I have the SF Turbo Kit installed on my car using T-301 Stainless Steel which is Polished and running much higher exhaust temps and I have NO ISSUES what so ever. I think the point is simple. Don't believe everything you read on NECO. People who have MSDS headers are going to support MSDS cause that is what they have. People who dislike me for whatever reason are going to support MSDS cause its only right to go against me. In time, I am sure my headers will prove themselves and I will not have to worry about the drama. Now I will say again, please no drama on the boards. If you don't like them, not intereted... fine post... but if you are here to simply start stuff, I would ask nicely you withdrawl future posts. I came to this board to offer the deal to CEG. I will continue to offer them to CEG since I am sure others will not prolong the drama from a NECO post such as yourself.

Thanks