Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Originally posted by svtdc:
Anybody heard anything from Tim (tgrimes) on the status of the DMDs he's selling. According to the post above, Ford should be shipping them to him about now.

I sent $85 and haven't heard a word from him in nearly 3 weeks.

That is pretty shady after he badmouthed the other guy so bad and promised delivery in 10 days or money back.

No worries- I just received an email from tgrimes and the it sounds like the DMD is finally on it's way from Ford.

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by FlechaAutoSports:

$85 for a $42 dmd.. HEy DEmon you gettin on TGrimes for drilling people...lol..

This was before the big price break directly from Ford dealers. This was actually a good buy at the time.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F

This was before the big price break directly from Ford dealers. This was actually a good buy at the time.

lol... yea keep thinking that.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

lol... yea keep thinking that.

Keep thinking what? They were being sold for over $100 plus shipping and this was for $85 with shipping. At the time it seemed like a good deal for us. Of course now we know we can get them directly from Ford dealers for much cheaper.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Has anyone else received their DMD?
I ordered my DMD 3 weeks ago and have not seen my DMD or heard from Tim.

98 SVT E0 T-Red E1 engine resonator removed K&N w/ MAF adapter 20% tint Ford Trans. cocktail Ford 9mm Racing Wires DMD
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Tim sent me a PM a week ago saying mine was in the mail. I haven't received it yet so I sent him a PM today asking for the tracking number. I haven't heard back from him yet.

I would try sending him a PM and an email. Maybe one of the two will catch his attention.

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I received my DMD yesterday. Thanks Tim.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
My name is Brian Grimes!

D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
i've recieved mine about 3 day ago with an update by e-mail two weeks ago. With a tracking number too. Thanks Tim

99 contour se sport mods: scautosports intake, custom exaust(2.5" pipe slipt into 2.25 into two mufflers) H&R springs B&M short shihter bsa rims 17" too much audio to list
T
tgrimes Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Hey guys:

Just so you know, ford has been really slow shipping lately, and I've been backordered several times. Just so everyone knows, I picked up all the remaining pending orders this morning and they are leaving my house tonight via UPS. Everyone who ordered a DMD will be receiving thiers this week.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, but please understand there was nothing I could do.

Thanks again.

Tim

Timothy Grimes 98 SVT #2132 82 320i -Now armed with a hairdryer-
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard