The only thing...The ONLY thing I would change about your set up is the cap thingy on the IAT tube. Smooth that out too. What I did on mine was to smooth the tube down and then put a rubber piping coupler from Lowes or somewhere on it...You may be running into a small prob where the air hits that area and gets restricted slightly. Intakes need to be as smooth as you can get them. That intake that you have is dead on! Good work!

You said you ceram coated it...How many layers of paint did you use? One? Two? I would put a few layers on to make sure that the paint does what it is intended to do.

I like the post that someone put about the varying of the tube sizes from large to small. That is how mine is and it seems....seems to produce good results. But if you do think about it, it does make sense and I have thought this for a while...take the anology of water in a hose. Put a cool turnable nozzle on it. Turn the water up and leave it alone, open the nozzle some and note the pressure. Keep going until you go to that fanning thing that they do...see, even though the water was at a certain velocity, you made it flow faster by adding compression and squeezing it out of the nozzle...got boost? Now again, it is just a theory of mine but hey. And again, I wouldn't say that this was as good as a turbo or SC but hey it makes sense. So for me, when I redesign mine, I will start with 3 inch because that is what the MAF opening and the IAT tube openings are, down to 2.5 to the TB which maybe around 2 and a nice 90 degree SLAM into the TB!!!!

Mine is probably the most ghetto of the ghetto intakes right now LOL! The reason, I reused some of the stuff like the accordian tube...which I busted a band clamp on tonite after replacing a second MAF in a AutoZone Parking Lot! WooHoo...so much for done in 15 minutes.

Time to rebuild....

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville