Eh, hold on. Let me clarify a couple things.

I have never measured 0-60 in my car - whether it be before or after the Street Flight CAI. I have never claimed an increase in anything other than horsepower.

Now, I did see an 11 HP increase, but you have to take something into consideration. I didn't baseline my car with a truly stock intake. I had already hacked up my intake (removed the resonator, pulled the junk from the fenderwell and enlarged the air inlet hole) before I ever heard of Street Flight.

My "baseline" dyno with my former setup netted 111 HP and 118 TQ. After the CAI it put down 122 HP and 125 TQ. It isn't all at peak, either. I think a stock Zetec will put down between 100 & 105 HP.

I've shown the dyno graphs before, but I'll put them up again for speculation.

...and tourman, the reason the gains are as good as they are is because a lot of math went into getting the length X inner diameter correct.

EDIT: Before anyone tries to be coy, both of those runs are with no performance mods other than intake. The exhaust wasn't on yet, the FPR wasn't on yet, the TB wasn't optimized yet, etc. I put the CAI on my car, I made about 20 HP over stock...

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com