Well I just went outside and checked the wire colors, they do not match. That is not the only thing, but I will get to that in a moment.

These colors are from the wiring harness.

Pin 1 = Blk/Red
Pin 2 = Grn/Red
Pin 3 = Blk/Brn
Pin 4 = Blk/Grn
Pin 5 = Grn/Org
Pin 6 = Blk/Wht
Pin 7 = Grn/Yel
Pin 8 = Grn/Wht
Pin 9 = Red
Pin10 = Wht/Red

The way I checked the voltages was by grounding one of the probes to the negitive battery terminal plate and inserting the other into the backside of the plug (PCM side) of the TCC Solenoid on top of the tranny.

I was questioning the voltages myself, since I was never recording 12V at anytime. With engine running, I was only able to measure 6V from Pin 4. After I put the tranny in gear and start rolling, everything went to mV. Although you see that it is switching, but why in mV's? I made several runs for each of the measurements that I took above to verify everything, so I am wondering if my Fluke is fluking out on me.

As for the other thing that I mentioned above... It states in the article that there are two different solenoid assemblies. One with a black connector is a low impedance assembly (1.0-2.0 ohms) and the other is a high impedance (12.5-19.0 ohms) with a beige connector. The resistance can be checked across pins 3 and 4 to check this. Well I have a black connector(on the solenoid assembly) and I check the resistance across pins 3 and 4 and got 20 ohms? It also states in the article that the low impedance assembly should not be used in any CD4E beyond the 95 model year. So now This really confuses the hell out of me because I have a black solenoid body and the resistance measures 1 ohm over what the high impedance should. I should have the high impedance assembly in mine since I have a 98.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime