Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't write that...honestly how did that happen?

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by tourman113:
Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't write that...honestly how did that happen?

Hahaha - leave yourself logged in somewhere else? Better be careful, Rev. Po-Jay is known to hack CEG accounts and do this sort of thing

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
what do you mean by being logged in somewhere else?

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by D Davis:
Thats not cool...how did someone change my post...I know i didn't mean to write that...honestly how did that happen? Whys is this happening to me? Waaaa! I am gonna cry.

Hahaha - leave yourself logged in somewhere else? Better be careful, Rev. Po-Jay is known to hack CEG accounts and do this sort of thing ... And did I mention that I am Gh3y! That is a little known fact. I hope everyone understands.

TMI Darrel, TMI. Who cares what your sexual preference is, even if it is your birthday.

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
what do you mean by being logged in somewhere else?

Ya know - log onto the forums from another PC somewhere (school, work, etc.) that other people may use and forget to log yourself off.

And Rev. - don't forget I know where you live

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Relax man. I just quoted you and removed some of what you said. You did say exactly all of that. I just removed some of the words because it seemed funny in my head. Need more sleep I guess.

No one was in your account.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Jeez man...your gonna give me an ulcer I can't handle stress like that on friday...

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Haha - damn. I thought he was talking about his original post, not an edited reply

I still say we blame the Rev., though

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by D Davis:
Haha - damn. I thought he was talking about his original post, not an edited reply

I still say that the Rev. is the toughest and coolest CEG'r out there, though. I am secretly in love with him too!

Damn Darrel, stop it!

See guys, it is that easy.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard