Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by Blackie:
Originally posted by AssociatedPress:
Source: Associated Press
Researchers at the University of Michigan discovered an enzyme this week that is released into the human bloodstream whenever a car powered by a DOHC 4cyl engine is driven. This enzyme has been proven to inhibit the subjects's ability to tell time. In certain cases, the test subjects actually thought that 16.8 seconds was less time than 15.8 seconds. Researchers have found a cure for the disorder. When test subjects were exposed to horsepower, the effects of the enzyme were lessened and sometimes went away entirely.

LMAO!

I love the drama on this place, but don't bring me into this (whoever mentioned me). I'm just in the peanut gallery pointing and giggling at all the circus clowns in here.

I saw another post like this when the ZETEC owners were so butt-hurt by someones comment about their cars. You have to admit you guys are reactionary...someone posts a somewhat unbelievable claim and you get mad at the opinions...then you jump in to his defence and make it YOUR battle. Just remember you asked for it.
I don't think anyone is putting down the ZETEC or pumping up a cavalier. It is strictly a numbers comparison, FEEL FREE TO PROVE THE COMPARISON WRONG!

Oh yeah, someone go buy TurboToms zetec power kit and dominate the contour world so you can have bragging rights. Until then it does seem to exhibit a kind of 'Napoleonic Complex' like someone has already mentioned.

Just a disclaimer: I am only commenting on the attitudes displayed here, not dissing on your cars or whatever.
Like I said, I enjoy reading the drama!

warmonger

Reactionary!? I feel the same way I did last night. Some people think since we have a Zetec we are lower then you SVT owners. That we don't know anything and everything we post is BS. I had said that EVERY z24 I have ever seen couldn't get out of the 17's and that is BS. I have said I have beaten one on the track and that is BS. Saying that there was no way a MODDED Zetec could beat a z24 or any Cavalier. No, nobody is knocking the Zetec owners. Just because you have a SVT badge on your trunk.....nevermind.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ