Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
1. real simple way to prove us wrong demon... have you and the wife come to the national meet....
2. So I will say it again are you man enough to race my lowly Zetec or are you just the big mouthed I know everything I'm never wrong a**hole that I think you are?

1. That's just not really feasible for a family that has 2 kids and both of us work. Plus just to prove a stupid point that should be plainly obvious.

2. Think what you will. I care little. I understand you wanting to be mad since you can't be correct.

Again what would racing you prove about anything. I could just as easily dyno the wife's car and scan that plus a certified vehicle weight from a scale. Power to weight. Then figure in the gearing is pretty close as is the redline and there's nothing much more to guess about since slushboxes are brainless to drive.

If you mean against my SVT I really don't understand what that would prove either.

Yes I have a bit of confidence in what I drive versus other owners. I have good right to don't you think.
I've worked hard to make my car into what it is today. I am sure you and others have as well. I also know what my car can do.

If that makes you upset. Tough sh~t. I dont care! Get over it, or not. Again I don't care.

I agree bench racing is pointless if a "point" comes up neither side will budge on.

I have personal experience with these "magically" fast Z24's and when in doubt refer back to simple power to weight. If you can't see that then we will just have to agree to disagree.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.