Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Well guys, sorry to break the news, but after visiting 9 places, I have come to a dead end. As of now, this project is on hold until I can find someone that is willing to step up and make these for us...

To make the a long story short, it simply costs WAY too much to make the damn molds. Hopefully, we will find a way to do it cheaper.

Sorry to disappoint so many of you.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Well guys, sorry to break the news, but after visiting 9 places, I have come to a dead end. As of now, this project is on hold until I can find someone that is willing to step up and make these for us...

To make the a long story short, it simply costs WAY too much to make the damn molds. Hopefully, we will find a way to do it cheaper.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
My hopes........... my dreams..........gone.......

99greensvt true bendzw/magnaflo accelwires mircosplitter pioneer 6400 intrax springs rear strut bar removed door "ding" guards custom painted interior/leather magic.com kn filter drilled /slotted rotors
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

2000 Black SVT CONTOUR #283 OF 2150 04 Honda Cbr 600 RR (candy blue) http://members.cardomain.com/svttour2000_03
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

yall should try chris @ kaotic, the guy thats doing the rs4 kit right now

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
somebody knock at our door?

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

knock knock...

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

yall should try chris @ kaotic, the guy thats doing the rs4 kit right now

Those were my thoughts exactly. They seem to be fairly enthusiastic about our platform.....maybe they'd be interested?

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
well [censored]. i had the cash in a separate bankaccount collecting interest just for this. maybe i'll do somethin else, but i really wanted this kit . may be chris @kaotic can help

Green '99 Contour SE Sport ATX -- wrecked Silver '00 CSVT 3L hybrid Silver '95 Thunderbird "3.8 V6" -- swapped 5.0 from wrecked mustang FREEBIE!!!
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard