Originally posted by ssmumich00:
So, looks like half of this forum is interested, now what do we do???

Can we fit a front mounted air-to-air intercooler in these?? That would be great, if we could make it a tad bit functional. . .it would drastically change the whole FI think on CEG. . .

Suneil, the problem with the whole front mount I/C thing is NOT the bumper. It's getting the pipes to and from the turbo in the engine bay to the front of the car and back. There's just no F'in room - which pisses me off. The radiator blocks the whole front opening of the engine bay, there's simply no room to go around the damn thing. Plus the up-pipe and down-pipe fill up any room around the turbo. I have sat there and stared at my setup for hours on end and you just can't do it without some major blow torch work - Fugg that!

That's why a water t- air is the only way to coool it down. That or water injection or maybe that CryO2 thingy. But that bast@rd is fdamn expensive and would have you filling up with CO2 every day.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!