Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
So, looks like half of this forum is interested, now what do we do???

Can we fit a front mounted air-to-air intercooler in these?? That would be great, if we could make it a tad bit functional. . .it would drastically change the whole FI think on CEG. . .

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

Can we fit a front mounted air-to-air intercooler in these?? That would be great, if we could make it a tad bit functional. . .it would drastically change the whole FI think on CEG. . .

A air to air intercooler, I will have to get a turbo for sure then. It may take a while to save up the cash but why not. I hope this thing happens.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ieffem:
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

A air to air intercooler, I will have to get a turbo for sure then. It may take a while to save up the cash but why not. I hope this thing happens.

EXACTLY

im in provided the quality is nice, it looks like the photoshop and the price is resonable.

Mike 98 Silver CSVT Prod. # 6291 Built. 6.3.98
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Whats going on with this??

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
This is just a guess, but I remember Quicksilver saying a while ago that some personal things came up and he was having to leave the CEG for a while. My GUESS would be that he is probably still working on it, though perhaps not as hard as before, and will get back to us as soon as he can. Th GB on the Hella RS kit has taken well over a year, and while I realize this is not a whole kit we're talkin about, we do still need to be patient. I'm sure this is still being looked into, we're just dealing with a snag in the plan right now I'm thinking.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Sounds good...I didn't bother to read the whole forum, so I wasnt being pushy or anything, but thanks for the info!

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
thats what i was thinking...since milans not around maybe the bumper is at the least on the back burner...anyone that knows him and i know some of u do...maybe give him a call and see if he's still working on this or if someone else needs to get involved and relieve him...im not in for this but it looks like it would be an awesome bumper for the tour

anything european as opposed to asian would look better on this car imo

Last edited by gdub520; 05/07/03 12:48 AM.

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
whats goin on here? is we gonna do this? i have been savin my $$ for a good while, but if it is gonna be much longer, i am gonna get my exhaust.

Green '99 Contour SE Sport ATX -- wrecked Silver '00 CSVT 3L hybrid Silver '95 Thunderbird "3.8 V6" -- swapped 5.0 from wrecked mustang FREEBIE!!!
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
im wondering is this going to start happing soon. if so im interested. just need to know a price and how long it will take.

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I've read the entire forum, and not a thing was said about mystiques! One person asked about the mystique, but nobody anwered. I have a 96 mystique, would there maybe even be a slight chance that I could get this bumper for it? If so, I am totally interested, I dont care how long it takes.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard