Well, i'm glad everyone had a good time. Next time I will have the wife cook the food so I can mix and mingle more instead of spending valuable time in the kitchen.

The TH fix is hard to get used to. Now when I shift the RPM's drop faster than what I am used to. I almost like it better w/o but I do like the fact that when I let off the throttle the car slows down now. I'll give it a couple of weeks to really get used to it.

Running down the Miata club was fun, but the Ben Howard road was the most fun I think I have had in a car. Surpasses the open track I did in the Mustang. The SVT is a much more fun car than the Mustang ever was. Mike hit the nail on the head with his comment when we stoped. We have to do the Ben Howard rd when it is dry. It is awsome. Next time we can go all the way to the end.

The quaife in Mikes car was very nice. I want one now. As everyone else said, Kerrys car was very refined, and Rob's car seemed to be the quickest feeling.

All in all it was a productive and fun day. When we do the next DMD install day, I expect to have a fun road to run when we get done.

Thank for coming.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"