Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Ok, sounds good to me. I'll show off my latest interior mods

See you there.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I just got my DMD today. I wasn't expecting it for another 4 or 5 days. Dang it! I already have plans which I can't blow off so won't be able to attend the "installfest"

I don't have the necessary tools so I guess I'll have to head off to my mechanic. I figure the re & re is about an hour total?? Could you fellas let me know how long it takes? If I catch him on a slow day and have a bottle of good single malt scotch in hand, he may just let me use his shop or give me a break on the labour.

Cheers
Pete

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2602/2760 K&N, Eibachs, 17's, DMD, OBX Shifter (my bad), A6 Sidemarkers, CTA Intake/Pipe Some days you're the bug. Other days you're the windshield
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'm game! Give me a call tonight Mike, I just got done doing my front brakes on my car...need to take it out and test drive it!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
I am ready for you guys.

Kerry, come on down and we will get your DMD installed.

Now that we know how to do the foglite mod, we can do that. Personally, I am having a problem w/the speaker in the drivers door. It keeps shorting out. And we can do anything else that needs to be done.

Yes, it will be raining. I have cleared one side of my garage for working. There should be plenty of room to work.

So come on down and up for this meet and we will see what we can get accomplished.

I'd say we still need to meet at the Walmart parkinglot at 10:00. and then head on out to my house.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I probably won't be showing up. My wife wasn't happy about me being gone all day as it was, so I'd better hold off especially if I'm not even going to install the thing. Have fun, and take pics for me.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Darren:
I am ready for you guys.

Kerry, come on down and we will get your DMD installed.

Now that we know how to do the foglite mod, we can do that. Personally, I am having a problem w/the speaker in the drivers door. It keeps shorting out. And we can do anything else that needs to be done.

Yes, it will be raining. I have cleared one side of my garage for working. There should be plenty of room to work.

So come on down and up for this meet and we will see what we can get accomplished.

I'd say we still need to meet at the Walmart parkinglot at 10:00. and then head on out to my house.

Sounds good! I'll make sure I'm at Wal-Mart in plenty of time.

Does anyone have some RTV sealant?

Eager to try out the new tires too...

See you tomorrow.

- Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
RTV, check!

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K

The only Wal-Mart I can find in Marysville is the following:
Wal-Mart SuperCenter
8924 34th Ave NE (Quilceda Blvd)
Marysville, WA

Is this the one?

I assume it's obvious to find if I just drive South on I-5.

- Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Walmart is on the west side of I-5, you can't miss it. It is in Quilceda Village next to Home Depot.

I have everything here to do the install. Including RTV Sealant.

I will be parked at the South end of Walmart in my SVT.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Great meet guys. Kerry got his DMD installed (very nice!) and I finally got the fogs with parks mod done. We also did some throttle hang fixes courtesy of Lance. Darren cooks a mean bratwurst! After all that we drove around a bit, chased the Miata club 20 miles or so, then played some musical cars and drove some more! It rained a lot but that just made it more interesting. I know Lance took some pictures, and I believe Qbert and Kerry did also, so expect to see photos. Hopefully we can get enough DMDs together for an install party down here sometime soon. Thanks very much Darren for hosting and everyone else for coming!

Mike

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard