Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
no greens lefT? I had a friend that wanted some.. lemme know
thanks,

also will the rest the orders be sent out soon??

Derek Johnson 88 TurboTBird 32psi, t3/t4 bb 50trim, megasquirt, 3 bar map, 50lb inj, roller cam w adj. gear, header, 3" downpipe and full exhaust, gutted intake manifolds, spec stg 3 95SE 3L gone
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
All orders have been sent out as of, about ten mintues ago. If your friend wants some green ones, tell him to pay you and then, send me money pay pal, and I will order them. I have 1000 LEDs on the way, and just recieved 500 today, which will be shipped to the buyers tomorrow.

Orders Recieved:

Gregory
Joseph
Debra

Your orders will be sent out tomorrow.

If you have any questions email me at drajen@attbi.com, All other orders sent in up to today, have been processed, If you want to order more please paypal me with the correct amount, and I will process the order. Thanks

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
GROUP BUY IS NOW COMPLETELY CLOSED.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
What are these LEDS for? To replace the green lights in the switches for the windows and so on?

If so then shoot I need some. Are they hard to put in and what else can I do with them? If this is true then put me down for 100 of them! In Blue. Reply with details on how I pay and what I should do now!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yepp to replace some light in door switches , ,Let me know if you want some , i'll sell you some extra's LOL ......i only got 300 on order !

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by ABeeSVT:
What are these LEDS for? To replace the green lights in the switches for the windows and so on?

If so then shoot I need some. Are they hard to put in and what else can I do with them? If this is true then put me down for 100 of them! In Blue. Reply with details on how I pay and what I should do now!

Gonna have to buy them from C10, GG is closed sorry. I will have another one in a few months.

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Ok here are a few questions. Are you still taking orders?!? I would like to order some red ones, for my switches, dash, etc...I want to change it all over to red. Will the 5mm fit for my door switches instead of 3mm like others were using? If so how many will I need for my dash lights, and all my door lights?

Jason

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by auiotour:

This was closed 2 weeks ago , This is where i got mine from .

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
When should i expect mine bro, ive been waiting patiently

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Has anyone else recieved their order yet? I am still patiently waiting and no reply to my email as of yet. Would just like to know what is going on.

Beazulbub
'97 Contour

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard