Ok all, sorry for not sending an update recently but I have been a busy little beaver. There have been some problems with the shirts, first the company that agreed to do them all of a sudden decided that we couldn't get them for the agreed upon price. So we had to go to another company. That has now been solved. The shirts will now only be available in white. On top of that, my bank has my money on hold, apparently there was a problem with a "free" credit check I was duped into. It was supposed to be just a verification of who I was by using my credit card info. so now I'm under in my bank because of it. The money is going to be put back within 10 days but until then it's trapped. the orders are still on and you will get your shirts, just be patient with me. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but it has been a really hard time doing this, next time I will know all the pay pal charges ahead of time and no checks will be accepted. God this is a headache!! If you have any questions please call me on my cell phone @ 405-821-1701 day or nite.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.