Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N

Is the VX-6 available in Hyperblack/silver like the VX-8 pictured on that 'tour? I'm smellin' some 18" VX-6's in Hyperblack/silver in my future if they are. Just gotta knock somebody off so I can afford them.

Also, what about hub-centric rings? Or are these properly fitted for the 'tour/Cougar?

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I just finished weighing the 18's I have without tires.. They came in at just under 22lbs/wheel. The Hyper Black and Hyper Silver are available for $20 more each wheel, = $80 more for the set.

Thanks
Eric
FlechaAutoSports

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Hubcentric rings? Or not needed?

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I don't have hubcentric's on mine and it's perfectly smooth at close to 150mph (closed road of course )

Eric
Flecha AutoSports

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
What about the 17's? How much do they weight? I'll be interested if they're as light or lighter than the Kosei K1 Racing.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by fast4drsvt:
I don't have hubcentric's on mine and it's perfectly smooth at close to 150mph (closed road of course )

Eric
Flecha AutoSports

I only need to know because it may not be apparent right away, but in the future it'll wear on the wheel bearings.. But other than that, thanks to an investment check from my dear mother who told me to finish my car for show, you can put me down for a set of 18" VX-6's, unless my friend's buddy at Velox hooks me up instead.

Also, does the gunmetal have a polished lip, or is it just the black that has the polished lip? Any in-person pics of a gunmetal?

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
The black ones you see are the gunmetals, they just look black but they're really darkish grey, most of Velox's wheels come with a high polish nice deep lip.

Thanks,
Eric

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Put me down for a set of 18" VX-6 w/Falken tires, Gunmetal.

Let me know when you want the money. Also, any word on hubcentric rings? Can you get them for us? If not, do you know where we can get them?

How long will shipping take once payment is received? And while this is a really dumb question, are the tires spin balanced to the wheels? Do you put the wheel weights on the inside, so they don't stick out all ugly like? Any other choice of tire for the 18", or does that change price, and by how much?

Sorry for my reply givin' ya a

Like I said, I'll let you know come tuesday if I'm getting a hookup from a buddy or not.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I do believe Hubcentrics are available, I'm checking on that. Anytime you want the wheels just send the money to eric@ritterpenusa.com

PAYPAL: IF YOU ARE USING A CREDIT CARD TO PAY USING PAYPAL ADD 2.9% TO THE TOTAL. PAYPAL CRAP SORRY.

The wheels are professionaly balanced with the weights all on the inside, don't worry that pretty deep lip will not be hurt.

Other tires are available just let me know what brand and I'll let you know if it's more or less.

Thanks,
Eric

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Yes Hubcentrics are available for an additional $25, also the wheels/tires are high speed balanced using a Hunter DSP9002-D balancer. Uses Digital Signal Processing to achieve a good balance. www.hunterengineering.com

Thanks
Eric
FlechaAutoSports

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard