Print Thread
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
#540908 03/03/03 05:59 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
OK...Heads up!

Who is staying where and when will you be getting here....

Remember, if we can get a group of you together at the same place, we can put something on their billboard. We will take pics of the billboard and pump up their management so that they tell their managers that CEGers are good people and deserve group rates......yaada yaada...

Oh yeah and hey, any fights break out here or smack that will lead to a fight, you get stuffed in your trunk and I will call your mom to come take you home!

Any questions?

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540909 03/03/03 02:08 PM
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
There's a cluster of motels at exit 65, I 65, that would be convenient and inexpensive for anyone staying up here Satpm. I'll check into rates and phone numbers.

The collection of Fords in Columbia is about 40 minutes of backroads from the park. There are about 8-10 cars including a Shelby and a 427 Fairlane ( black, my 'tour's grandfather!), and lots of memorabilia including some hi-perf engines out on stands. I'll check further into getting the guy to open up for us.Again, I'm hooking up with Chris to be sure it's do-able. He's the rallymaster.

Make sure your tire pressures are up and check those brake pads! docc

doc haynes '98 black cSVT #1423 Dunlop, EBC, Eurostruts
#540910 03/03/03 06:51 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK...Heads up!

Remember, if we can get a group of you together at the same place, we can put something on their billboard. We will take pics of the billboard and pump up their management so that they tell their managers that CEGers are good people and deserve group rates......yaada yaada...

Oh yeah and hey, any fights break out here or smack that will lead to a fight, you get stuffed in your trunk and I will call your mom to come take you home!

Any questions?

L8R
Rich

Call me "THE ENFORCER"!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540911 03/04/03 12:40 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK...Heads up!

Any questions?
L8R
Rich

Call me "THE ENFORCER"!

Oh I'm scared now

I think most of us will crash at the Econo Lodge. I will be booking that on Friday of this week (March 7). Let me know via PM or email if we are going to try and get a discount. A group rate would be most excellent, but the hotel is pretty cheap to begin with. Can't wait to see the hills in Franklin either! Woohoo!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
#540912 03/04/03 02:47 AM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Yeah I think those of use that are talking in here have stated that we will be staying at the EconoLodge. Cool with me!

Hey! Does anyone coming to the meet, that will be in either Nashville or Huntsville, have a copy of Alex Peper's OBD-II software. You know, vehicle explorer! If so, I would really like to check it out and ask that you help me do some troubleshooting on my ride. I am having some Torque Convertor Solenoid Clutch problems that I would like to get some info on. I am finding that it is kinda hard to troubleshoot this solenoid without a graph type tool and this thing is the ticket. Problem is... I cannot afford it right now. If anyone has this and would like to help me out, just PM me! Please! Yeah I am begging. I also got my finger crossed.

Hey Rich! I might be hollering at you later tonight! Just a heads up if you are online.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540913 03/04/03 04:25 AM
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by unisys12:
Hey! Does anyone coming to the meet, that will be in either Nashville or Huntsville, have a copy of Alex Peper's OBD-II software.

If you won't forget to remind me just before the meet...
Tiv

#540914 03/04/03 05:23 AM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
I wont! I have been playing around with the version that you can download with the sample file of the 2002 S10 for about 30 minutes or so. This thing is very cool!!

Will you be coming to Huntsville that Friday? If not it is no biggy.

If we did a bunch of recording on Friday night or Saturday, will I be able to still replay the logs in the working version I have now? I would think that it would though.

Thanks big time for this!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540915 03/04/03 07:13 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
it's looking like I should be able to make it with at least one coug unless he rides with me (he has kaminari front, 01-02 razzi sides, kaminari rear, visteon wing, GC's, 18's dragon tail hood and custom paint), not sure what other cougas can make it, havent put out a general invite to my group yet. I'm into racing but dont know about 1/8th mile, seems like it'd be over too fast to be fun. Also...if we're playin pool I'm in!

heather: since you cant make it this weeekend I'll keep giving you heads up on our meets, you can see at least one SVT!

2001 Mustang Bullitt Dark Highland Green #0048 Performance by Ford Racing, Bassani, SLP, H&R and etc. Former owner of a 99 Silver Frost SVT GetOnItRACING
#540916 03/05/03 09:31 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by topgunz_1:
it's looking like I should be able to make it with at least one coug unless he rides with me (he has kaminari front, 01-02 razzi sides, kaminari rear, visteon wing, GC's, 18's dragon tail hood and custom paint), not sure what other cougas can make it, havent put out a general invite to my group yet. I'm into racing but dont know about 1/8th mile, seems like it'd be over too fast to be fun.

Put in the invite!!!!

Does the word HUGE....mean anything to anyone when used in conjunction with the words CAR MEET.

Yes bring em...I mean...c'mon, when on earth are you gonna be able to say "yeah, we went to the strip where there was this really neato 'classic fiero' meet and a car show happened...and mulletts went flying it was really swell!"

So hey, bring em. The track thing is a "Test and Tune" which means you can run your car and see how it does. Just for grins. You don't HAVE to run! You can watch if you want.

The whole point of this is a get together. Eat some BBQ, trade stories on busted knuckles and broken parts, do some OBD scanning, volleyball, pool, track....hey, it is just gonna be a blast. Then Saturday, Franklin TN!

Don't forget to bring some cabbage to help with the BBQ! Bring your lawnchairs too.

Phil, you and Heather are gonna be my helper cooks. My father in law will get the coals running.

If more people are coming from out of town, looks like econolodge will be the place...HEATHER...Ask them how many rooms have been reserved for those dates and as of the time you do your reservation, how many rooms will be vacant. If you hear, "oh...about 100"...cool, less, worry or get a concrete head count.....Ask them about the bilboard.

I need an addy for the econolodge to scope it out for you.

Cool kids! This gonna be a Huge event. Also...remember, May is coming, with this kind of turnout, I could get us space at Alabama Jubilee in Decatur for the car show...I have posted links to the website.....somewhere...in..here...they do judge. I don't know if they will judge our cars cause it is primarily a classic, muscle car event.

Do a google search for "Alabama Jubilee in Point Mallard Park" for details on that.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540917 03/05/03 06:33 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I will be offical modder! Looks like there will be a CTA intake to install.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard