To be sure, the neat park Chris has picked out in Franklin is like 90 minutes from HVL (two hours tops).
Don't freak that all the details on N'ville for Saturday aren't up yet. It's still 8 weeks away!

Rich has done a super job of rallying everybody for a good time in HVL. Chris isn't sure he can get down on Friday but I'll try to bring down some route sheets/maps for the Nashville Hill Tour. There will be some great roads among the hills and hollows(hollers?) and neat places to pull off for the views and to talk 'tours. There's a private collection of performance Fords in Columbia that I'll try to get access to for those interested.

More than anything Chris wanted us to have a cool place to see each others' cars, kick tires and get in some great driving. All the routes take us out of the traffic areas. If you're looking for a boulevard cruise, we'll have to send you 'downtown.'

I don't want to speak out of turn for Chris but I know he's been out of town and everyone's anxious to hear what's happening. You're a really jazzed bunch of people to show this much excitement for an event a couple months off! Still,it's been a funky winter and we all need to be looking forward to this meet.

Look for the new thread , probably next week, on the Nashville Hill Tour. Later, docc

doc haynes '98 black cSVT #1423 Dunlop, EBC, Eurostruts