Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
Originally posted by GLChick'95:
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
Too many things going on at once. I am going down there for only one reason.

There is alot going on it seems. I hate to say it but why can't we all just get along. I am anxious to see what Chris and Eric plan. If we go to a track--cool. If we hang out and BBQ & cruise--cool. If we do the car museum--cool. The main thing is that we are there to meet and greet and see what everyone's got under their hoods. I wanna see some SVTs. I'm deprived here in New Orleans. Whatever we do, it's not a competition. We are all there to have fun. Wanna talk smack, do it in the spirit of comradarie (spelling ). Where's the love, ya'll! LOL

Very true!

Hell I am just stoked to be going and hanging out with all y'all! Driving twisties around Nashville (Franklin) is just one a plus! On top of that, we get to meet even more CEGer's once in Franklin. This is just going to be so awsome! I hope I can get my torque convertor clutch solenoid worked out before then. It is cool now, but would just be another plus.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime