Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
#540898 03/01/03 07:08 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
Trust you? Why??
I don't know how to drive my car??? Dude I'll hand you your ass on the track or anywhere else for that matter. Bring your weak Zetec.
FYI, I launched at 2k all day long for that exact reason. For the record, your Zetec is rather weak. Learn some manors son. Go talk sh@t in your own regional forum ace.

when did I say I would beat you ooh wait I didn't all I said was saying your worried about breaking your tranny cause it's a 1/8th track is a lame excuse if you don't want to go then don't, all you had to say was I really don't wanna race instead of making weak excuses for why it's supose to be a bad idea

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540899 03/02/03 03:11 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Trust you? Why??
I don't know how to drive my car??? Dude I'll hand you your ass on the track or anywhere else for that matter. Bring your weak Zetec.
FYI, I launched at 2k all day long for that exact reason. For the record, your Zetec is rather weak. Learn some manors son. Go talk sh@t in your own regional forum ace.

He already does that. I have had to lock some threads.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540900 03/02/03 03:21 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:

Trust you? Why??

He already does that. I have had to lock some threads.

as do you when you lock said threads
and for the record I was not trying to talk [censored] here.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540901 03/02/03 07:25 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
since there haven't been much said as to what we will be doing in nashville I know this is about 3 hours away going the speed limit but what about the Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville TN they are open from 9-6 and it costs about $9 to get in.
if you guys wanna look at their site here's a link to it. clicky clicky

#540902 03/02/03 06:33 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
since there haven't been much said as to what we will be doing in nashville I know this is about 3 hours away going the speed limit but what about the Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville TN they are open from 9-6 and it costs about $9 to get in.
if you guys wanna look at their site here's a link to it. clicky clicky

That sounds good! I've been by there a million times, well, more like 10 times, but I've never had time to actually go inside. Shall we just make a weekend out of it? Nashville Saturday then to Knoxville (Sevierville) on Sunday?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
#540903 03/03/03 01:44 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Too many things going on at once. I am going down there for only one reason.

There is alot going on it seems. I hate to say it but why can't we all just get along. I am anxious to see what Chris and Eric plan. If we go to a track--cool. If we hang out and BBQ & cruise--cool. If we do the car museum--cool. The main thing is that we are there to meet and greet and see what everyone's got under their hoods. I wanna see some SVTs. I'm deprived here in New Orleans. Whatever we do, it's not a competition. We are all there to have fun. Wanna talk smack, do it in the spirit of comradarie (spelling ). Where's the love, ya'll! LOL

'95 GL White I've got mods.
#540904 03/03/03 03:36 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

There is alot going on it seems. I hate to say it but why can't we all just get along. I am anxious to see what Chris and Eric plan. If we go to a track--cool. If we hang out and BBQ & cruise--cool. If we do the car museum--cool. The main thing is that we are there to meet and greet and see what everyone's got under their hoods. I wanna see some SVTs. I'm deprived here in New Orleans. Whatever we do, it's not a competition. We are all there to have fun. Wanna talk smack, do it in the spirit of comradarie (spelling ). Where's the love, ya'll! LOL

Very true!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540905 03/03/03 04:00 AM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

Very true!

Hell I am just stoked to be going and hanging out with all y'all! Driving twisties around Nashville (Franklin) is just one a plus! On top of that, we get to meet even more CEGer's once in Franklin. This is just going to be so awsome! I hope I can get my torque convertor clutch solenoid worked out before then. It is cool now, but would just be another plus.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540906 03/03/03 04:20 AM
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D

To be sure, the neat park Chris has picked out in Franklin is like 90 minutes from HVL (two hours tops).
Don't freak that all the details on N'ville for Saturday aren't up yet. It's still 8 weeks away!

Rich has done a super job of rallying everybody for a good time in HVL. Chris isn't sure he can get down on Friday but I'll try to bring down some route sheets/maps for the Nashville Hill Tour. There will be some great roads among the hills and hollows(hollers?) and neat places to pull off for the views and to talk 'tours. There's a private collection of performance Fords in Columbia that I'll try to get access to for those interested.

More than anything Chris wanted us to have a cool place to see each others' cars, kick tires and get in some great driving. All the routes take us out of the traffic areas. If you're looking for a boulevard cruise, we'll have to send you 'downtown.'

I don't want to speak out of turn for Chris but I know he's been out of town and everyone's anxious to hear what's happening. You're a really jazzed bunch of people to show this much excitement for an event a couple months off! Still,it's been a funky winter and we all need to be looking forward to this meet.

Look for the new thread , probably next week, on the Nashville Hill Tour. Later, docc

doc haynes '98 black cSVT #1423 Dunlop, EBC, Eurostruts
#540907 03/03/03 05:01 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by doccs98svt:

There's a private collection of performance Fords in Columbia that I'll try to get access to for those interested.

that would be cool to go see.

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard