Originally posted by sosaudio1:
No probs!

So Chris, you coming down here too? This would be a good place to hold the TN meeting, hand out the maps and discuss the intenerary for Franklin.

Then we meet up there and take over Franklin!

L8R
Rich

i have to work friday,but i may take a personal day..if i can i will try and come down there...doccs98svt lives in columbia tn(a little south of franklin)he had mentioned also trying to head down there too...he was going to map out some driving routes,and we are going to get together and look over them,and map out some routes that lead back to the park,so people could come and go as they please,and meet back up at the park...so we will be getting that together soon...i will probably start a new thread with all the info and driving directions to franklin here soon...i will also try and start a list up for everyone to bring a food ar drink item to the park,so we'll all have plenty of food and drinks for everyone....we'll see what everyone wants to bring,and go from there...

i am out of town right now,but i'll be back in nashville about tuesday..i'm off work the rest of the week too,so i'm going to double check the park and make sure it is cool,and also cruise around and get some driving ideas...i will try and start a new thread by next weekend with all the final details...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!