Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
The problem I see with the track is that it's an 1/8 mile. This translates to broken mtx-75's everywhere. I know this from first hand experience, in fact, from the first time I took the tour to the track. And that was in the 1/4 mile. In an 1/8 mile people are going to be trying even harder to get a good start, which is darn near impossible in a front wheel drive. This will translate to excessive wheel hop, which will eventually translate to grenaded diffs and ring gear pinions through tranny cases. Just my opinion on that. Now if I had all that awaiting install stuff in my sig (going in on the 22nd of march.. woohoo) then I'd be all about it.

no offence then you don't know who to drive you car... without a LSD you should NEVER EVER launch over 2k and you will not break your tranny.... trust me a I have hundreds of passes with my MTX-75 and it is still the original one ford put in the car may of 1996 and has over 70K on it original clutch too. I too have seen MTX-75's break at the track and each and everyone was from stupidity on the drivers part just ask Loganj00 from chicago I was at the track with him when he broke his. so what I'm getting at that's a rather weak excuse for not wanting to go.

Trust you? Why??
I don't know how to drive my car??? Dude I'll hand you your ass on the track or anywhere else for that matter. Bring your weak Zetec.
FYI, I launched at 2k all day long for that exact reason. For the record, your Zetec is rather weak. Learn some manors son. Go talk sh@t in your own regional forum ace.