Originally posted by chrisilversvt:

hell i thought this was a nashville meet....i don't hear anyone even mention the nashville part of this...i am trying to get the plan together,but all i hear about is huntsville....i don't even know if you guys are even still interested in coming here...i am trying to plan everything out...are any of you guys still even planning on coming to nashville????????????????????i'm beginning to wonder if its gonna be like so many other meets turn out...i don't want to spend my time planning something,and have everyone decide on friday night that they are too tired or whatever from friday...i'm not gonna waste my time in even setting everything up if nobody is going to show up!!!!!!!!!so if everyone is still planning on coming to nashville(franklin)then please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris!! ABSOLUTELY I am going to TN on Saturday! I can't wait to check it out..see ya'll's (LOL is that how you spell that??) cars. Hang out with some fellow Southeast CEGers!! Even though Louisiana is in the south central forum , so I'm technically crashing the party.

But HELL YEAH! Franklin sounds fine. If you say it is scenic, I am there. After all, that was the initial plan. It is just cheaper for alot of us to stay in Hunstville the night before. So you better keep on plannin' man! 'Cause I am definitely headed your way. I wanna see your calipers!!! And hopefully, I will have mine done. Noon is plenty of time to get up and get to TN. Eric still going, right? Amanda's going to try and make it. A couple of guys from GA. Then Rob from SC. There will definitely be some people headed your way. That and the Chicago guys have to represent in TN!

'95 GL White I've got mods.