OK another update!

What we may wanna do is get the cooking going early and check out the track or pool as you guys may wanna do.

As far as pool halls go here...I dunno, there were a couple good ones a while back....

How many, by show of hands, LOL, have ever been to a dragstrip?

I for one have and hey, it was pretty cool. Now I am definitely NOT saying YOU MUST RACE....that is not for me to decide. But, come and check it out. If you decide you want to do a dry run as kind of a baseline to know what your car can do, you can do it.

And hey, if nothing else, we will all be big cheerleaders of Hector and Joe as they race the Fieros that will be there. Pretty sure there will be the old southern tradition of Ford vs GM....But hey guys, this is supposed to be a fun event. I want more than anything for you guys to have a safe and fun time. Just remember, if you aren't here for the grub, there will be about 20 other people who will share your portion....LOL

So anyone see that we are meeting in Franklin??? What is up with that????

L8R Kids
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville