I like the responces I'm seeing about going to the track.... brings back memories from the old forums and all the wimps in chicago not wanting to go with me and HisSvt2 and now they all wanna go almost anytime the track is open after we finally put the gun to everyones head and got them to come right hector
I started a poll in the east great lakes section about a track meet lastnight and put up 6 days to chose from and at two different tracks and one choice of hell with it lets goto all of them and that currently is the winning vote... I say screw pool you can play pool anytime how often you gonna be able to goto a dragstrip and race a bunch of contours????? answer not often. in my 3 years of going drag racing other than other CEGer that came with me how many other tours have I seen at the track 1 and for those past three year I went EVERY WEEK there was a test and tune, didn't always race but I would at least go and watch and I have seen 1 contour and it was a bone stock ATX duratec. we are suppose to be getting together for a car meet so how about doing car things. and I talked to my sister tonight and she said my brother in law has gone to this track and it is not far at all from their place (which is about 5 miles from Rich's)
I'm telling you you guys wil have more fun at the track than you might expect... trust me... or ask hector it is a blast.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing