Only thing about going to the track that Friday night would be, like Rich stated earlier, it would cut into so much other cool stuff that we had planned. Don't get me wrong... I would like to see what my car is capable of doing, but I also don't want everything all rushed a stuff. I say that if some want to go to the track and some want to go hang out and shoot "POOL" over some drinks then that cools. We can let all that be dictaited when the time comes that we are kicked off of Rich's front yard!

Oh Heather, I can drink you under the table any day of the week when it comes to Diet Coke! I am a Diet Coke freak!

As for Nashville planning, chrisilversvt asked about 3 or 4 pages back about ideas. I am not that familiar with Nashville so I can't really add anything, as for suggestions, other than what I already have. Just hanging out is gona be fun as hell, so driving some scenic routes with you guys will just be a big plus. I have been to Nashville once a few years ago, but did not get around much. Pretty much stayed in my hotel room other then when I had to go to class.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime