Originally posted by unisys12:
As for the track... I am wanting to drive my car home! I don't know if I can stand another differential letting go on me, so I will be sitting out on the track. I know that I mentioned to Heather in a PM that my wife and I are planning on finding a place to shoot a few games of pool if we don't stay over at Rich's too late. So those that want to go to the track can and the rest that would like to shoot some pool and have a few drinks can hang with us. Please, no beting for drinks! I reek at pool!

afraid you will get beat by a little Zetec... I'm more than willing to play with an ATX duratec hell I'll race anything that will line up with me even if the HP on it is twice what I have it all for fun anyways

I have never heard of a ATX breaking at the track... MTX now that's a different story.... seen a few of those first hand... I believe tim kirk had replaced 5 or 6 Diffs on his SVT....

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing