As for the Econo Lodge, I am good with that too! There is another a little farther north that is still in that price range, so we still have some pickings - but I would rather pick now and get that out of the way. We are only talking about a few bucks either way. I vote Econo Lodge too!

As for the track... I am wanting to drive my car home! I don't know if I can stand another differential letting go on me, so I will be sitting out on the track. I know that I mentioned to Heather in a PM that my wife and I are planning on finding a place to shoot a few games of pool if we don't stay over at Rich's too late. So those that want to go to the track can and the rest that would like to shoot some pool and have a few drinks can hang with us. Please, no beting for drinks! I reek at pool!

MUST SAVE ENERGY FOR NASHVILLE and ANNIVERSARY!!!

One thing I would like to do while we have everyone together is take pictures to showcase our suspensions. Reason? There have been so many questions about suspension set-ups and the differences in drop between them. Thought it would be a good idea to line up the cars in way that we might be able to get a profile of everyone from tallest (no BFGoodrich Mud T/A's allowed!! ) to lowest.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime