Just thought I would let everyone know that I talked with Rich tonight on the phone and he was so stoked over all this! It is really gona be huge!

We talked about hotels in the area and I am waiting to hear back from Heather on where she is staying or if she has made plans for that or not (sent her a PM tonight).

If we set up anything, as for lodgeing, I will start a new thread and we can work out the numbers from there. Right now it is looking at about $50 a night. Of course there are higher places, but that is what I am looking at. If we can narrow a price range I will be happy to make the phone calls to a few places to see if we can get that group discount. Only problem I think we might have is that to book the rooms like this, everyone will have to have a credit card. I don't know, I will check into that when we get there.

Anyway, like I said, Rich is stoked! Heather, he is really freaking over you bringing some NECO guys with you. He has a few ZX3's and a ZX2 that will be there and he is going to talk to another friend of his that has a sponsored Accord. Hey! He is putting this thing together so it's cool with me!

Neal, Glad the hear that you will be making it! I really hope Sonya can come, it is going to be a blast!

P.S. As of tonight, if we do not do the restaraunt thing, I will be helping out with the cooking (working the grill!) so nobody T me off or you ain't gettin' any food!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime