Originally posted by unisys12:
All I got to say is that it wasn't me that hit you.

Just thought I would let everyone know that I locked in the use of my Mom's digicam for the meet. It is not the greatest cam in the world (2 megapixel), but I know that I can lock in about 50 to 60 shots anyway. To do higher quality shots, we are talking about 20 to 30 shots. I'll go for higher quality! I know someone else has a cam of some kind as well.

I know that the camera will not work on my laptop, so if we could use Richards puter to upload them that would be cool. Not to worry about internet Rich, I have access that I can use. Small configuration here, config there and BOOM! Go Time!

I will defintely have internet by then!!! My puter is kinda slow and the only way I could upload would have to be 3.5 floppy adapter for now....as far as dig cam! Now I do have a flat bed scanner that I can use.

What forget food??? Are you crazy???? Of course I will remember the burgers! Looks like we will be doing some more modding to Project Heather's car.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville